Saturday, October 19, 2013

Memoirmics again!

Hello friends! So I started this blog in college, because my teachers told me to. I originally paid little attention to it, mostly out of  my deep, unavoidable incompetence. This incompetence is still, very much with me, but I'm on a kick of pretending I'm actually on top of my shit. So I'm excited to announce this blog is once again, open for business!
Here I will showcase the things I love to do the most, my comics. The first of which is the first Memoirmic I ever did. There's waaaay more to come! Please enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sad reality. Congratulations, your story is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I stumbled upon your blog. I think you are amazing and talented! I also read that you are leaving blospot for tumblr. Please don't. Or keep both ^^

    ReplyDelete